A UNIQUE LOCATION
- Amaranta Villa has a unique location, in Bahía de la Plata Bay.
- Built in the mountain, in front of the Atlantic Ocean, between Los Cabos de Trafalgar and Gracia.
- Very close to Parque natural de La Breña and Parque natural del Estrecho.
- Close to everything, but far from mundane problems, this house is a window to the Strait of Gibraltar and the African coasts.
You will feel as if you were in the middle of nature with unforgettable views and sunsets.
- Airports: 1h away from Jerez international airport, from the border, from Gibraltar airport, and 2h away from Malaga airport.
- 15 min away from the marina of Barbate.
- 30 min away from Tarifa, historic town famous for kite surfing and windsurfing.
- 30 min o 1h walking on an unforgettable stroll, you will find the gorgeous Bolonia beach, where the roman town of Baelo Claudia is located, this town dates back from II b.C.
- 30 min away from the Montenmedio Golf and Country Club where you can practice horse racing and golf.